Last updated: 08/11/2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using www.ultimatepaintball.com.au or booking (the “Service”) with Ultimate Paintball PTY Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
All Terms and Conditions subject to change without notice.
By entering into a booking/ playing at Ultimate Paintball Pty Limited you are aware and agree to the following;
• Ultimate Paintball’s standard business operating days are non-public holiday, Saturday and Sunday’s 9am-2pm. Further conditions or altered polices may apply to arrangements outside the standard, contact the office for more information.
• All players on the booked day must be signed in no later than 10:00am in order for the organiser and players to receive any bonuses. This is for standard weekends as public holidays & weekdays are by appointment only and further conditions apply.
• A late fee of $37.50 may be charged for every 30mins until arrival. This is to cover the cost of staff that have been assigned to your group.
• Participants must be 16+ years of age with photo I.D. Acceptable forms of I.D. must include a photo and Date of Birth, such as: Drivers License, Proof Of Age Card, Passport, School I.D. Card or Sporting Club I.D. Cards.
• Identification is retained by Ultimate Paintball Pty Limited while playing the game. You are responsible for your game tag once issued and may pay up to $500 if lost or damaged.
• All must complete `Conditions of Participation’ and abide by `Paintball Rules of the Game’ before entering playing field (See copy here)
• Although at the time of booking Ultimate Paintball will endeavour to keep groups together, we reserve the right to make up and add players to teams as we see fit.
• Participants must be wearing appropriate clothing and fully enclosed footwear to enter the game zone.
• Lunch options available Saturdays only and subject to change without notice.
• Packages displayed are not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount voucher, tickets or 3rd party bookings.
• Payments made on the day of play are subject to the Pay On Day Package / Extra Paintball pricing structure. All players must have Entry, Tactical Kit Hire & Paintball Pack to participate. Recommended retail price is $20 per 100 paintballs. No refunds provided for unused paintballs or items purchased on the day.
• All discount vouchers, tickets or 3rd party bookings require a $20 Deposit/ Booking Fee per person at the time of booking. For this fee a 100 paintballs is awarded on the day for players who show up on the booked date and participate. Paintballs are not transferable or refundable for no shows. Extra Paintball pricing applies to these types of bookings if you wish to purchase extra paintballs on the day of play.
• Bookings/ dates are not secure until full deposit/Booking Fee payment is made. $25 for direct booking or $20 for discount vouchers. Special deals may have different rates required. Non secured bookings are subject to availability and may be cancelled or altered without notice. Changes to bookings are subject to availability.
• Ultimate Paintball is an Alcohol Free Zone and players may be refused entry if suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
• All pricing is GST inclusive. Information correct at time of printing though all information, pricing & equipment options subject to change without notice.
• Images are for illustrative purpose, actual equipment may vary.
General Bookings Cancellation / Refund Policy
• All booking deposits are non-refundable.
• Additional pre-paid paintball pack refunds require ten days written notice prior to playing date.
• Any players that do not show up and participate on the booked playing date forfeit their deposit/ package payments and inclusions. Payments non-refundable, Paintballs are non-transferable.
• Ten days written notice prior to playing date is required for change of playing date/number of participants, subject to availability. Change of playing date attracts an additional fee of $5 per person per booking.
• Paintball Experience Gift Vouchers with a dollar value are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
• Bookings are essential.
• Not valid for use on the Paintball Factory (online store).
• To redeem your Ultimate Paintball PTY LTD Gift Voucher, please call the office on (02) 4648 4000 to make a booking. Bookings are essential, weekend sessions only. Gift Voucher details will be required at time of booking, prior to playing day.
• It is the Gift Voucher holder’s responsibility to ensure the gift voucher is redeemed before the expiry date of their gift voucher. Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be redeemed towards the purchase of another Gift Voucher. Gift Vouchers must be redeemed in one transaction and cannot be reloaded or topped up.
• Gift Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Ultimate Paintball’s General Booking Terms and Conditions apply.
Extending the expiry date
We understand that things do pop up, or time can pass you by. If you forget to redeem your gift voucher there are some options to extend the value of your gift voucher.
• Not Expired – Extension Required If your gift voucher hasn’t expired, we can extend your gift voucher for an additional 3 months for an administration fee of $30. An extension can only be made once.
• Gift Voucher Expired – within 90 days of expiry If your gift voucher has been expired for 90 days or less we can reactivate your voucher for a fee of $30.
• Gift Voucher Expired – 91 days or more past expiry If your voucher has been expired for 91 days or more the voucher cannot be extended under any circumstances.
7 Day ‘change of mind’ Refund Policy
• If you are not completely satisfied with the Gift Voucher that you have purchased from Ultimate Paintball PTY LTD, then you may request a refund of the Gift Voucher within 7 days of the purchase date. The amount refunded will be subject to (i.e. reduced by) any postage or delivery costs that were incurred by Ultimate Paintball PTY LTD and will exclude service delivery fees of $10. Refunds are only permitted for Gift Vouchers that have not been used in whole or in part. Refunds can only be processed back to the original purchaser of the Gift Voucher.
• After a period of 7 days has elapsed from the date of purchase of the Gift Voucher, the Gift Voucher will be non-refundable in whole or in part.
Newsletter website sign up promotion
• Bookings are essential, weekend sessions only.
• Booking deposit applies. All discount vouchers, tickets or 3rd party bookings require a $20 deposit/Booking Fee per person at the time of booking. For this fee a 100 paintballs is awarded on the day for players who show up on the booked date and participate. Paintballs are not transferable or refundable for no shows.
• Extra Paintball pricing applies to these types of bookings if you wish to purchase extra paintballs on the day of play.
• This voucher is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, Ultimate Paintball’s General Booking Terms and Conditions apply.
• Not redeemable for cash, credit or at the Paintball Factory.